Is it time to cleanse and re-set your digestive system?
Melissa here, to help you decide whether or not it’s time to start looking after your health!
But first, why am I talking about cleanses in the first place?
Well, because Christmas is now behind us and the New Year is just a few days away, and people are starting to think about who they want to be in 2019, what positive changes do they want to make in their lives, and re-setting your digestive system is a wonderful place to start!
The body is designed to be self-cleaning and to excrete toxins, but here’s the problem….
It can’t always handle the toxic overload present in today’s environment.
Chemicals not excreted accumulate in our fat cells and cell membranes become internal toxins.
These toxins corrode the body from the inside out, making it harder to lose weight, have more energy or feel good in your body. These toxins also set up our body for disease, but when we clean them out, our body can live in ease.
So what is a cleanse?
A cleanse is a gentle way of clearing excess toxins from the body so it can operate at it’s highest potential.
Think of a cleanse as something that delivers an all access pass to boundless reserves of energy that you didn’t know you had!
You’ll find that every part of your body works better simply by “switching on” your metabolism through cleansing.
My clients find that cleansing helps them:
- Shed excess weight (especially belly fat)
- Boost energy
- Feel lighter and cleaner
- Decrease cravings
- Experience deeper sleep and clearer skin
- Improve your digestion (less gas and bloating)
- Decrease congestion and allergy symptoms
- Discover food sensitivities
- Create healthy habits that enliven you
And with my program, you get coaching included, to learn how to optimize your digestion and how to re-set your digestive system, AND then you get to learn about what foods your body likes and doesn’t like.
How will I know if it’s time for me to cleanse?
Glad you asked!
It’s time for you to cleanse if answer “YES” to any of these questions:
- You get bloated after eating
- You tend to gain weight easily, especially in your belly
- You have extra pounds that won’t come off with diet and exercise
- You have headaches more than occasionally
- You frequently belch or feel gassy or gurgling in your belly
- You tend to feel lethargic during the day
- You have cravings for sugar or starchy foods
- You experience mood swings or anxiety
- You have difficulty focusing or experience foggy brain
- You have allergies or hayfever
- You experience pain, muscle achiness, or stiffness in your joints
- You feel addicted to foods that you know aren’t good for you… and yet you can’t stop
- You feel anxious, upset, nervous, or downright cranky
- You haven’t done a cleanse in more than a year
What do I do now?
In my health coaching practice, I lead my clients through a detailed, step-by-step 14-Day program,
complete with cleansing menus, recipes and daily guidelines.
If you answered “YES” to any of the symptoms above, then click here now to register and start the new year off on the right foot, looking after YOURSELF!
To your health in 2019 and beyond!