A new path
Concussions are scary, they leave people feeling confused and not sure which way to turn
Speak with someone who understands what you’re going through
Both my daughters were diagnosed with concussions and both paths to recovery were completely different.
My role is not a medical one, I do not give medical advice, instead I provide education and information to empower you to make the right decisions through your recovery process. If needed, I will also refer you to other practitioners to help you along this journey, check back in with you along the way, to keep you moving forward. I will help you understand the importance of:
- Living in your “safe” zone, rather than your danger zone.
- Pacing and planning your day, helping you give purpose to every day.
- Mindfulness and it’s role in your recovery.
- Nutrition and it’s role in helping your brain heal.
- Natural cognitive support nutritional supplements to help mitigate symptoms and promote healing.
- And I offer tips to help you cope after returning to work/school.
- “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition” ~ Thomas Edison
CONCUSSION RECOVERY RESOURCES
An explanation of my Concussion Recovery Support coaching work, how I help people navigate this difficult journey.
Here to Empower You to Make the Right Decisions
If you have been diagnosed with a concussion and are struggling with symptoms such as these,
- Brain fog
- Sensitivity to light and noise
- Ringing between the ears
- Low energy, struggling to look after oneself.
- Difficulty with focus and concentration
- Lose your train of thought mid sentence
- Poor memory recall
“I encourage you to book an appointment”