Are you looking for answers as to why you feel the way you do?

0 Items

The conscious mind is 10% of your mind, the unconscious mind is the other 90%. The gateway to your unconscious mind can be accessed through the work that I do with NLP timeline therapy hypnotherapy and that will teach you the tools to access the 90% of your mind.

About the Host:

Melissa is an Integrative Health Practitioner and Master Practitioner in NLP and Timeline Therapy and a Board Designated Hypnotherapy Teacher Trainer, helping people get to the root cause of their health issues and then get lasting results. Melissa neither diagnoses nor cures but helps bring your body back into balance by helping discover your “toxic load” and then removing the toxins. Melissa offers functional medicine lab testing that helps you “see inside” to know exactly what is going on, and then provides a personalized wellness protocol using natural herbs and supplements.  Melissa’s business is 100% virtual – the lab tests are mailed directly to your home and she specializes in holding your hand and guiding the way to healing so that you don’t have to figure it all out on your own.

Melissa is the winner of the 2021 & 2022 Quality Care Award by Business From The Heart and is also the recipient of the Alignable “Local Business Person of the Year “Award 2022 for Whistler.

Melissa has been featured at a number of Health & Wellness Summits, such as the Health, Wealth & Wisdom Summit, The Power To Profit Summit, The Feel Fan-freaking-tas-tic Summit, the Aim Higher Summit and many more! She has also guested on over 60 different podcasts teaching people about the importance of prioritizing our health and how to get started.

 

Linktree: https://linktr.ee/yourguidedhealthjourney

 

Thanks for listening!

If you know somebody who would benefit from this message, or would be an awesome addition to our community, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.

Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!

 

Subscribe to the podcast!

If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe on the podcast app on your mobile device.

 

Transcript
Melissa Deally:

Welcome back to another episode of health hacks as I continue talking to you about the powerful tools of your unconscious mind. And what I've just pulled up on my screen here is an image of your mind not to scale, the conscious mind is 10% of your mind, the unconscious mind is the other 90%. But what I want to show you here is the critical faculty, or in other words, the gateway to your unconscious mind. Now, this critical faculty develops when you're between the ages of seven to nine years old, when you start to develop the ability to think logically. And prior to that it's not there and children are entirely in their unconscious mind where imagination is housed. And so when kids are playing in, they're in that imaginative state, and they're being dragons, and cowboys, and Indians and princesses and unicorns, and all of these things, it is very, very real to them, because they're entirely in their unconscious mind. And the mind doesn't have the ability to discern between reality and what you envision. And as we get a little bit older, we start to develop what we call the critical faculty, which is this gateway and it's meant to be like a lace fence so that there's easy communication between the conscious and the unconscious mind. However, as with anything like you know, you use a muscle the more you strengthen your muscle and work with your muscle, the stronger it gets, your connection to your unconscious mind needs to be strengthened. You need to build rapport with your unconscious mind. And yet, we're not taught this in school, and so we can get into adulthood and that critical faculty is not very lace like it's more like a cement wall. And we don't have the tools to access our unconscious mind. The beautiful thing is, is that through the work that I do with NLP timeline therapy hypnotherapy, that will teach you the tools to access the other 90% of your mind. And it will have that cement wall start to break down and become more lace like. And in fact, when we work with hypnotherapy, in that moment, when you're in that deep trance that critical faculty does come right down. And that's why I love teaching hypnotherapy. I teach it as a learn self hypnosis class. And the more you practice it, the more you can access your unconscious mind. I also teach it as a designation course for practitioners, for coaches, or just for anybody to take in order to build their skills in the field of hypnotherapy. When it comes to the NLP tools that I'll be talking about later in the week. Those are tools that help us go around that critical faculty and into the unconscious mind. So I just wanted to share this with you because we all have a conscious mind. We all have an unconscious mind. And yet through society through our school system, we're given the tools of our conscious mind. We're simply not taught the tools of our unconscious mind, which means we're missing out on the other 90%. So if you'd like to learn the tools of your unconscious mind, then reach out because I have a number of programs. I'd be happy to share them with you. I when I started learning this I absolutely fell in love with them. Why not access the other 90%