Are you looking for answers as to why you feel the way you do?

0 Items

Today I’m starting a series talking about the power of your unconscious mind.

About the Host:

Melissa is an Integrative Health Practitioner and Master Practitioner in NLP and Timeline Therapy and a Board Designated Hypnotherapy Teacher Trainer, helping people get to the root cause of their health issues and then get lasting results. Melissa neither diagnoses nor cures but helps bring your body back into balance by helping discover your “toxic load” and then removing the toxins. Melissa offers functional medicine lab testing that helps you “see inside” to know exactly what is going on, and then provides a personalized wellness protocol using natural herbs and supplements.  Melissa’s business is 100% virtual – the lab tests are mailed directly to your home and she specializes in holding your hand and guiding the way to healing so that you don’t have to figure it all out on your own.

Melissa is the winner of the 2021 & 2022 Quality Care Award by Business From The Heart and is also the recipient of the Alignable “Local Business Person of the Year “Award 2022 for Whistler.

Melissa has been featured at a number of Health & Wellness Summits, such as the Health, Wealth & Wisdom Summit, The Power To Profit Summit, The Feel Fan-freaking-tas-tic Summit, the Aim Higher Summit and many more! She has also guested on over 60 different podcasts teaching people about the importance of prioritizing our health and how to get started.




Thanks for listening!

If you know somebody who would benefit from this message, or would be an awesome addition to our community, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.

Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!


Subscribe to the podcast!

If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe on the podcast app on your mobile device.


Melissa Deally:

Welcome back to another edition of health hack. Today I'm starting a series talking about the power of your unconscious mind. Something that we're simply not taught through our school system. And would you like to learn why you get stuck at various stages in your life, and how to move through that. We'll tune into this series because it will give you a lot of insight. So first of all your unconscious mind is in charge of getting your goals, the conscious mind sets the goals, and then the unconscious mind is the one that goes after the resources in order to help you get to those goals. It's also in charge of filing all of your memories as if you had a filing cabinet in your head and filing them without any judgment so that they are in order and the conscious mind can access them at any time that's needed. In addition to that the unconscious mind will suppress memories of traumatic events in your life until such time that it deals that it's safe for your unconscious mind to access and release that trauma in your life. Your unconscious mind is in charge of running your body and preserving your body and your health. Despite whatever actions you take. Your unconscious mind is incredibly powerful in this regard. And it's running your entire autonomic nervous system, and you don't give it a moment's thought. Because it's entirely unconscious. Your unconscious mind keeps your heart beating every second of every day. It keeps you breathing every second of every day, it keeps your digestive system functioning every second of every day. And when compared to your conscious mind, your conscious mind is 10% of your mind. And the unconscious mind makes up the other 90%. So if we are living in our conscious mind, which is where we're taught to live through our school system, our logical thinking problem solving mind, then we're only accessing 10% of the power of our mind. And imagine what you've accomplished in life or think about what you've accomplished in life thus far, likely using your conscious mind. And how much more can you accomplish if you tap into the power of your unconscious mind. So stay tuned through this series as I continue to share with you the power of your unconscious mind and how to be accessing it. And if you are stuck in any area of your life and struggling to get unstuck. You definitely want to stay tuned because it's the power of your unconscious mind to get you unstuck.